YBarbFisher | Supports Any Mode: Normal mode, 3-tick with guam/tar and cut-eat fishing!

YBarbFisher

This is an All-In-One Barbarian Fishing script. Supports multiple different fishing modes:

• Normal fishing: This mode will be used when your inventory does not contain guam leaf/swamp tar/a knife. Will fish ‘normally’ by filling up your inventory with leaping fish, and dropping them all on reaching a full inventory.

• 3-tick cut-afk fishing: This mode will be used when your inventory does not contain any guam leafs/swamp tar but does have a knife. The script will cut fish as you get them and eat the roe to perform 3-tick.

• 3-tick herb tar fishing: This mode will be used when your inventory contains guam leafs/swamp tar and no knife. This method will net you super good fishing experience, however not the cooking experience you would get from cut-eat fishing.

• 3-tick cut-eat fishing: This mode will be used when your inventory contains guam leafs/swamp tar and a knife. This is the best method to use total experience wise as you also get a decent amount of cooking experience.

Be aware that most of the tick manipulation modes do not work too well on low CPU mode, as it requires a decent FPS.

A recommended inventory set up is (take extra guam leafs in case of lag/dc):
Make sure you don’t have more than 1 clean guam in your inventory, rest should be grimy

inv

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Progress reports

proggy

Holy moly this is op, good work mate, love it!

got banned using this within 2 days, babysat it too. im guessing given the intensive clicking required theres almost no one else 3ticking so a lot of people will report you and theyll manually ban you.

Continuing the discussion from YBarbFisher | Supports Any Mode: Normal mode, 3-tick with guam/tar and cut-eat fishing!:

Got perma bann

Could you make it delay a couple seconds when the fish spot moves location. Think people get suspicious how it moves so fast.

I was banned using this bot on normal fishing mode only the day after my first day using this bot. My account had many quests complete and a few achievement diaries complete. I had used up about 2000-3000 feathers. The speed at which this bot finds new fishing spots and removes fish from your inventory is inhuman. I can’t physically click 1/3rd as fast as this bot can at it’s lowest setting because I’m not a machine.

Second, there was an update to runescape yesterday where there were two runescape login errors. The first asked users to try a different world but RSPeer would continually try the same world. The second error said the login server was down. In both instance, the RSPeer client would continually try to relogin without delay dozens or hundreds of times. In my opinion the RSPeer client should not try to login more than 1-3 times.

Both errors were due to osrs login server maintenance. Hopping to different worlds would not matter. Spamming log in also does not matter for detection or anything like that. It is perfectly fine for it to keep relogging until it is successful