Success with RSPeer :)

I’ve gotta hand it to @daxmagex and @Shteve … incredible work boys.

alt text

How often did you bot?
Did you have any specific antiban procedures you did?

Hot damn, nice job!

very nice man

wow gz, How often did you bot? and what script?

Well i dont believe its botted…

I guess there is a lot of handplayed…

If u dont lie … god job man…

@lethalds1 said in Success with RSPeer :slight_smile::

I’ve gotta hand it to @daxmagex and @Shteve … incredible work boys.

alt text

Congrats man, give me a shout on Discord and I can give you a script that’ll get you a golden chinchompa if you want it lul

@mew

Suicided two weekends back to back. The only anti-ban that I setup prior to running the account was Simscape for a bit of random stats and my mage outfit.

@Geomectrix Suicided two weekends back to back using Dax’s 1-tick hunter manipulation script.

@3rd-Age-Services It’s botted but you’re right there is a bit of hand play involved in making an account last this long but I will say if it was a percentage … my hand play accounts for 5% meaning I did very little work to make this account last and it’s more of the script author and client creator that made this possible.

@lethalds1 said in Success with RSPeer :slight_smile::

@3rd-Age-Services It’s botted but you’re right there is a bit of hand play involved in making an account last this long but I will say if it was a percentage … my hand play accounts for 5% meaning I did very little work to make this account last and it’s more of the script author and client creator that made this possible.

is ur account banned now or still alive?

@3rd-Age-Services 2 accounts survived over the weekend, 84 hunter and 99 hunter. Still alive

Trying it now too… got 63 hunter yesterday today started chins =) lets see how lucky i am…