Setting up breaks with RSPeer

So excited for this! Great work.

Thanks team!

good

Awesome work!

this is ok.
a scheduler from the botpanel would’ve been much better.

@merc Could you elaborate on that?

Goodbye suicide risk

@Spencer said in Setting up breaks with RSPeer:

It would be really cool if we could have a botpanel feature that allows us to schedule start/stop of Quick Launch configs.
So if someone has 1 rspeer license he could create a schedule looking like this:

• Client1 - Script1 - Account1 - 12:00 -> 14:00
  • Client1 - Script1 - Account2 - 14:00 -> 16:00
  • Client1 - Script2 - Account3 - 16:00 -> 18:00
  • Client1 - Script3 - Account1 - 18:00 -> 20:00

@merc YES! this is exactly what i have been looking for across multiple botting clients. If this was implemented i would invest entirely in rspeer. One thing to say about the breaks though. When a client takes a break it seems to use a bunch of CPU. Any way to fix that?

@merc said in Setting up breaks with RSPeer:

@Spencer said in Setting up breaks with RSPeer:

It would be really cool if we could have a botpanel feature that allows us to schedule start/stop of Quick Launch configs.
So if someone has 1 rspeer license he could create a schedule looking like this:

• Client1 - Script1 - Account1 - 12:00 -> 14:00
  • Client1 - Script1 - Account2 - 14:00 -> 16:00
  • Client1 - Script2 - Account3 - 16:00 -> 18:00
  • Client1 - Script3 - Account1 - 18:00 -> 20:00

@CharlieJ010 said in Setting up breaks with RSPeer:

@merc YES! this is exactly what i have been looking for across multiple botting clients. If this was implemented i would invest entirely in rspeer. One thing to say about the breaks though. When a client takes a break it seems to use a bunch of CPU. Any way to fix that?

We can just do both :slight_smile:

Cant wait! Much love for @MadDev here.

Hey, it says that the break time / duration is randomized internally, so does that mean if you create a normal breaking profile it will automatically randomize it without you doing anything else, or do you have to select “Generate random profile” and change the randomization values yourself? Also, under “Generate random profile,” typing in an amount of time will tell it how often to break, but how does it decide how long those breaks will last?

@Packaging said in Setting up breaks with RSPeer:

Hey, it says that the break time / duration is randomized internally, so does that mean if you create a normal breaking profile it will automatically randomize it without you doing anything else, or do you have to select “Generate random profile” and change the randomization values yourself? Also, under “Generate random profile,” typing in an amount of time will tell it how often to break, but how does it decide how long those breaks will last?

It will already randomize the break internally. The break duration for the random profile is based on the time since the last break.

when trying to generate a break timer under 30minutes it lags out for me. restarting the client does not solve this issue

@vechain said in Setting up breaks with RSPeer:

when trying to generate a break timer under 30minutes it lags out for me. restarting the client does not solve this issue

Anything under 30 minutes will not work too well because you will basically have 30 seconds of a break time every half hour which isn’t very functional. I will however make sure the client doesn’t freeze out when you select this break time however!

Can’t get this working with Opos Chicken Destroyer – the script stops immediately after starting it with break

Its been working for the past couple of days, but today when it finishes the first break and logs in, it stops the scripts.
I’ve made another break set to test again and it again stops my scripts after it logs in.

Hey, you should add a feature to make it so that you can tell it to start the script in 3 hours. Like if you are going to sleep, but you don’t want the script to start until like 3 hours after you sleep.

@Yasper Just to clarify, do developers have to add code to their script for this to work correctly?

I haven’t had any breaks occured, i cant make it work.