Hello all, I will soon be releasing some updates to the launcher to combine both the bot management panel, dependency downloading, and normal client launching into one convenient package.
This launcher will allow you to launch clients normally or with a proxy with one simple button and not have to worry about configuring the bot management panel.
- Link key is not required anymore, your account is automatically linked when you log in.
- Bot Management Panel is integrated by default.
- Automatically downloads our recommended Java bundle and the latest client jar.
- Does not require Java to run.
- Supports simple client launching with a proxy to your current pc or another pc that is running the launcher. No need to configure the Bot Panel.
- Improved and visible success and error logging
- Runs as an actual desktop application so you can close it properly via the task menu icon.
- Does not pop up an ugly command prompt window on startup.
- Supports quick launch JSON files natively. (https://forums.rspeer.org/topic/38/how-to-use-quick-start-arguments-with-the-launcher)
- Automatically logs you into bot management panel.
- Automatically sets itself up if you run it with quick launch args. (This includes downloading java, rspeer client, etc.)
What I Need From You
To make sure this launcher is completely full proof and easy to use. All I ask of you is to use it and report any bugs/issues you have experienced. If you feel some areas do not have decent UX, please let me know. I welcome all feedback.
Windows - https://rspeer.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/RSPeer%20Launcher.exe
Linux (Universal Distro) - https://rspeer.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/linux-unpacked.zip
Linux Debian / Ubuntu - https://rspeer.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/rspeer-launcher_1.0.0_amd64.deb
Linux App Image (Universal Linux Distro) - https://rspeer.nyc3.cdn.digitaloceanspaces.com/RSPeer%20Launcher%201.0.0.AppImage
Unpacked (Universal) -
I plan to release it soon and replace the two current downloads with this single one in the next week or so.