RSPeer Inuvation Pre-Release

Hello all, I will be opening up RSPeer Inuvation pre-release purchases tomorrow at 10 am UTC time.

Inuvation will not be available to download just yet, but all users who purchase the first month of release will receive the following benefits:

• An extra 2 weeks free to your subscription to give us time to work out any bugs with public release and give you time to build out scripts. This may be increased to even more if many issues are encountered.
  • Discord and forums rank stating that you were one of the first purchasers (If you want it.)
  • 10 free RSPeer 07 instances for the month.

You will be able to purchase from here, once 10 am UTC rolls around, for 20,000 tokens: https://app.rspeer.org/#/store/inuvation

An email and a discord message will be sent to all pre-release purchasers once released.

We are expecting it to be public within the next week.

Thanks all!

Big yeet.

Wooo

nice one

Sweet, excited to see it!

Hi, as someone interested in this naturally I have a few questions.

Firstly, how do you guys plan to get Scripters making scripts for such a low player count since there is only going to be 50 users.

Secondly, is this bot free to all Scripters or do they have to pay $200 a month to write/test their code.

@Kms said in RSPeer Inuvation Pre-Release:

Hi, as someone interested in this naturally I have a few questions.

Firstly, how do you guys plan to get Scripters making scripts for such a low player count since there is only going to be 50 users.

Secondly, is this bot free to all Scripters or do they have to pay $200 a month to write/test their code.

Our scripter team is mostly consisting of actual client developers, not new people who join RSPeer and become scripters. Scripters who are not actual Inuvation developers will indeed have to pay the $200 to have access to the client.

@MadDev So if someone had a moneymaking method in RS3 that they wanted to farm. How would they have to go about getting a script to do that? Would they have to contact a client developer to create a private script? Or do you expect some scripters to pay the $200 in order to make scripts for RS3 and hope they can make there money back?

@Shteve said in RSPeer Inuvation Pre-Release:

@MadDev So if someone had a moneymaking method in RS3 that they wanted to farm. How would they have to go about getting a script to do that? Would they have to contact a client developer to create a private script? Or do you expect some scripters to pay the $200 in order to make scripts for RS3 and hope they can make there money back?

Correct. What likely will happen is someone will purchase access and just open up a script shop since they will not have to compete against many people.

@MadDev will the user count ever increase to more than 50? or will it always be extremely exclusive?

@Mootopia said in RSPeer Inuvation Pre-Release:

@MadDev will the user count ever increase to more than 50? or will it always be extremely exclusive?

I’m not sure at the current moment. Possibly, but not likely. Would just depend on if anyone buys it or not.