RSPeer Download Links

Just Curious, was the windows jar supposed to download as a zip? To deter noobs?

@Root_ said in RSPeer Download Links:

Just Curious, was the windows jar supposed to download as a zip? To deter noobs?

No it should be a jar, checking it out now…

Right on, I didn’t think so which is why I brought it up! I got it working regardless, but others could have a bit of a hiccup with it.

@Root_ said in RSPeer Download Links:

Right on, I didn’t think so which is why I brought it up! I got it working regardless, but others could have a bit of a hiccup with it.

There we go, had to set the content-type on the file. Fixed it. Thanks for reporting!

i keep getting an error when i try to open, “could not find the main class: com.rspeer.launcher. Program will exit” does anyone know what i should do?

@popenumba Which OS?

windows 10

@popenumba Weird… how are you running it? Try redownloading it.

ok it was an issue with my java i fixed that. now when i try to load it the command screen pops up for a half a second (too fast for me to read) and nothing happens any ideas?

@popenumba Try running it with the command prompt and take a screenshot of the output.

Follow this to open cmd in the dir of the jar, https://superuser.com/questions/205359/how-can-i-open-a-command-prompt-in-current-folder-with-a-keyboard-shortcut

then type

java -jar rspeer-windows.jar