RSPeer 2.01 & Web Walker Updates

Hello everyone, RSPeer 2.01 has been released and features some nice new updates.

Changelog:

Dax WebWalker has been integrated into the client & bot panel as a secondary web walker. https://github.com/itsdax/RSPeer-Webwalker

This web implementation was integrated directly into Movement.walkTo’s buildPath. You will not need to update your scripts to take advantage of this if you are using the default walking methods.

• An API key is provided by RSPeer by default. We have rate limited it to around 150ish requests per minute per user. If this is not enough for you, you may visit https://app.rspeer.org/#/bot/management/preferences to set your own API keys to utilize Dax Web with.
  • To use DaxWeb, just toggle it under the settings menu on the client.
  • You can also enable it from https://app.rspeer.org/#/bot/management/preferences under Selected Web Walker.
  • Acuity Web will still be the default implementation until the new RSPeer Web is finished and polished up. Dax Web will always remain an alternative.

Fixed Game.isLoggedIn() to check additional game states.
Added Quest enum.

Thanks all!

nice

nice

Dax with da hax! Yee

Woot woot this actually makes me insanely happy

How do i update the launcher? It says the client is out of date, but I can’t find where to update it.

@Elderah I think it might be bugged, you may need to go to home folder/.rspeer and clear out all the jars and let it re-download.

i had to delete all the other files in the rspeer folder other than 2.02 then my launcher automatically downloaded. hope it helps

@kthai Did not work for me…

did you ctrl, alt, delete and end the process so its not running in the background and start it back up again? if it wokred it’ll say updating at the bottom of the bot management launcger

I deleted the rspeer folder with rspeer closed, reopened a bunch of times and I can’t get it to dl the new version, what am I doing wrong? :S

Can someone pls help me out? Bought a bunch of script instances and client instances like 2 days ago and now can’t use any of them…

@Sandman said in RSPeer 2.01 & Web Walker Updates:

Can someone pls help me out? Bought a bunch of script instances and client instances like 2 days ago and now can’t use any of them…

Hey there, I just pushed another update that should force a re-download. It should say 2.03 now.

Thanks, working great now ;3

@MadDev Thanks for the response. Yeah I did that yesterday and it worked.

what does dax web do?

@hitu said in RSPeer 2.01 & Web Walker Updates:

what does dax web do?

It’s a standalone webwalker (world walker) written by @daxmagex that supports a multitude of locations, obstacles, teleports and so forth.

@Pseudo ohk can u give an example of what it do?

@hitu It’s a standalone webwalker (world walker) written by @daxmagex that supports a multitude of locations, obstacles, teleports and so forth.

@hitu said in RSPeer 2.01 & Web Walker Updates:

@Pseudo ohk can u give an example of what it do?

It’s just an alternative walker to traverse runescape if the current walker gets stuck in certain places.