RSPeer 1.78

Hi, RSPeer 1.78 has been released

• Deprecated certain (not core) movement classes which may be subject to removal or heavily refactor in the future

• Fixed GrandExchange.getView()

• Fixed RSGrandExchangeOffer.collect(CollectionAction)

• The debugger now shows your target (and target index)

• Fixed the hosidius bank locations

• Deprecated magic spellbook constants, replaced with Magic.getBook() and Magic.Book enum

• Fixed an issue with Combat.select(style)

• Added TreeScript

• Fixed incorrect values in ChatMessageType and added missing constants

• No longer deletes your session if the bot failed to retrieve user on startup

Any chance private scripts through sdn will be fixed?. Script works locally but not through sdn

@cjweb said in RSPeer 1.78:

Any chance private scripts through sdn will be fixed?. Script works locally but not through sdn

Private SDN just accepts the same jar as a local script, we don’t do anything to it, so it should be a direct replica. You sure its not something else?

@MadDev Script works locally but when adding through private sdn it gives me this error SEVERE java.lang.ClassFormatError: Incompatible magic value 1010792557 in class file . Any idea why this happens?. It works perfectly fine when ran locally instead.

I can’t really figure out what else would cause it.

@cjweb Private scripts work fine on the SDN

@Asta Then do you have any idea what might be causing that error because the script is working fine locally.

@cjweb said in RSPeer 1.78:

@Asta Then do you have any idea what might be causing that error because the script is working fine locally.

Please message me on discord so we can debug it.

i have the same problem. can anyone helpme with this? please