Q Motherlode Mine | Lower floor

REQUIREMENTS
Pickaxe equipped or in inventory (doesn’t grab it from bank)
Hammer in inventory

SETUP
Start near the hooper or the bank with pickaxe and a hammer

FEATURES
Paint with indicators of loot gained, loot per hour, xp gained, xp per hour and runtime
Now supports Dragon Pickaxe special if it’s equipped

PROGGY

LOWER FLOOR
0_1532854973061_a2f405d7-101c-4ec1-a7b3-1e17a9543337-image.png

UPPER FLOOR
0_1533232799426_cb157794-f172-4b31-bfef-6cbe2b535e70-image.png

Supported floors:

• Lower floor
    4 floors

• Upper floor
    1 floor

0_1532854741771_23cc6cd9-9290-49ed-9013-71808b8902c4-image.png

Very bottom - LOWER_SOUTH
Slightly to the left of the hooper - LOWER_WEST
Very bottom left - LOWER_SOUTH_WEST
Slightly to the right of the hooper - LOWER_EAST

Select your mining area and hit Initiate.

Price: 500 tokens
Instances: Unlimited

1 Like

Thanks for this, I will be using this when I get 99 hunter.

@s0init Glad to hear that ;p atm working on 72 mining to implement upper floor

@qverkk Good job man :smiley:

I’ve used the bot for quite some time now and when gaining a level it gets stuck. It also doesn’t bank the gems for me.

@freddeholm92 Oh, i’ll fix the on level gained stuff, but for the gems, it banks it when it retrieves ores from the sack

@qverkk Perfect, thank you. Its pathing seems to be very strange as well, maybe I am doing something wrong?

@freddeholm92 which area did u select? Also it is coded to walk to the area whenever any path to that area is open, so then it might go that way, and then walk back to it’s predefined path

@qverkk South east.

as its running back with a full inventory of pay dirt it drops the ore in spot 1, sometimes it keeps running back and forth from the paydirt to the conveyer after it drops it.

@jojo Will fix today, for now just get a hammer in your inventory and it will work fine

@freddeholm92 I recommend using the south one or south west

I have an account you could try making the upper floor with if you need

Beast script!

Proggy:

Any plans to support upgraded sack/Dragon pick special? so far working good :slight_smile:

@vibi789 I dont have an acc that could wear dragon pick, plus idk how i can upgrade a sack ;p

Easy running 14+ hours before i transfer. very stable.

@qverkk said in Q Motherlode Mine | Lower floor:

@vibi789 I dont have an acc that could wear dragon pick, plus idk how i can upgrade a sack ;p

All good. if you need an acct to implement dpick spec and upstairs access I can provide it soon as i hit 72 mining, (63 atm) if you still need by then :slight_smile: idk how close you are to 72 on your own account :slight_smile:

@vibi789 I’m like 80 mining or so, but no attack level to equipt it, also pretty busy irl with job so no time to add upper floor atm

@qverkk said in Q Motherlode Mine | Lower floor:

@vibi789 I’m like 80 mining or so, but no attack level to equipt it, also pretty busy irl with job so no time to add upper floor atm

Oh I see, alrighty then :slight_smile: Thank you for what you have provided so far.