[PREMIUM] YNightmareZone | Great combat experience | Absorptions/Prayer| Rock cake | Holy wrench | Power-ups

Purchase YNightmareZone

The greatest way of training up your combat stats with minimal costs and minimal ban rate!

Features:

• Set the type of dream to enter

• Select the prayers you want to use, if any

• Enter the type of potions you want to bring in, and how many

• Purchases new doses of potions when you run out of enough doses to be able to start a new dream with your selected settings

• Withdraws more prayer potions from the bank

• Deposits potions in to the barrel if the inventory isn’t correct at the beginning

• Select your standing position inside the dream

• Enables special attack if the script realizes your weapon has a special attack bar

• Make use of rock cake to keep your hp at a low level to preserve absorption potions. This feature will eat the rock cake until you’re below a semi-random hp level (between 1-5) to prevent pattern detection!

• Flick rapid heal approximately every minute randomized to prevent your hp from going up (great in combination. The script will sometimes forget to flick rapid heal just like a human player

• Use absorption potions to max value every time. This feature will pot up absorption to 1000 whenever you fall below a randomized value. Normally the script will drink randomly between 4 - 8 doses of absorption every time it falls below a value randomly between the range of 50-150.

• Bring holy wrench to preserve prayer points

• Ability to pick up the power-ups inside the dream

Feature requests/Bug reports

As with any script, I’m open to suggestions for new features and will fix any bugs provided you guys report them. Please post below if you encounter anything you would like to see changed/fixed!

Progress reports

Finallly!!! another script on RSPeer for NMZ.

looks nice, might end up using in the future

only for melee? magic or ranged? i want magic and ranged bot.

@jowy2371 said in [PREMIUM] YNightmareZone | Great combat experience | Absorptions/Prayer| Rock cake | Holy wrench | Power-ups:

only for melee? magic or ranged? i want magic and ranged bot.

Ranged will work fine also! For magic it depends on the method I suppose, I can make it able to auto cast?

my questions is… this for magic and ranged using the respective boost potion. it’s possible?

Another great release @Yasper THANK YOU!

cool

Pushed an update to fix an issue where the GUI would scale oddly.

Ayy sick

how about flick prayer for piety? this way we can setup quick prayer for rapid heal + piety

make it pick up curved & long bones for free construction exp

@skeetballs said in [PREMIUM] YNightmareZone | Great combat experience | Absorptions/Prayer| Rock cake | Holy wrench | Power-ups:

make it pick up curved & long bones for free construction exp

Interesting; I’ll make this an option.

@hrathen said in [PREMIUM] YNightmareZone | Great combat experience | Absorptions/Prayer| Rock cake | Holy wrench | Power-ups:

how about flick prayer for piety? this way we can setup quick prayer for rapid heal + piety

Hmm I could make this an option but do people actually prayer flick inside nightmare zone? Not sure if that could trigger Jagex’s systems.

When purchasing new potions it seems to just run back and forth from the chest to the barrels?

@crico said in [PREMIUM] YNightmareZone | Great combat experience | Absorptions/Prayer| Rock cake | Holy wrench | Power-ups:

When purchasing new potions it seems to just run back and forth from the chest to the barrels?

Seems like I pushed a wrong version of the purchase method :confused: I won’t be home until tonight to be able to fix this, apologies for now.

@Yasper said in [PREMIUM] YNightmareZone | Great combat experience | Absorptions/Prayer| Rock cake | Holy wrench | Power-ups:

@crico said in [PREMIUM] YNightmareZone | Great combat experience | Absorptions/Prayer| Rock cake | Holy wrench | Power-ups:

Seems like I pushed a wrong version of the purchase method :confused: I won’t be home until tonight to be able to fix this, apologies for now

No worries, also could you make it so if it runs out of overload pots and still has absorptions left it guzzles the rock cake to get it back down to 1 hp. At the moment it stays at 51hp when out of overloads. Thanks

Interested in this as I was planning to max my melees shortly. Do you plan on adding support to bring a custom special weapon to use? Aka Dharok + bring gmaul for power surge? Also, plans on adding barrows armour repair?

@Yasper said in [PREMIUM] YNightmareZone | Great combat experience | Absorptions/Prayer| Rock cake | Holy wrench | Power-ups:

Seems like I pushed a wrong version of the purchase method :confused: I won’t be home until tonight to be able to fix this, apologies for now

No worries, also could you make it so if it runs out of overload pots and still has absorptions left it guzzles the rock cake to get it back down to 1 hp. At the moment it stays at 51hp when out of overloads. Thanks

Fixed these two issues you were having in the update I just pushed! Let me know how goes.

Version 0.04

• Fixed an issue where the script would run between barrels and the chest when needing to purchase more potions
  • Script will now eat rock cake to low hp even when there are no overloads in the inventory left

@Yasper Thank you bro!