[PREMIUM] YAgility | Does agility | High Alch/Magic Imbue | Seers' Teleport | Food Support | Progressive Mode | Summer Pie

Purchase YAgility

Extremely simple to set up:

Get it now on the SDN!

Features

Course Settings:

• All rooftop courses + Gnome course
  • Progressive Mode will either use the following items, if those are not present it will attempt to walk there using the web, if that is not possible it will stay at current course. Progressive mode has not been extensively tested, so please post any bug reports :slight_smile:
    • Draynor: Uses glory in inventory/equipment
    • Varrock: Uses Varrock Teleport tablet
    • Canifish: Currently not supported, will need to validate the quest
    • Falador: Uses Falador Teleport tablet
    • Seers’: Uses Camelot Teleport tablet
    • Pollnivneach: Uses Pollnivneach tablet, or walks there (requires glory and 205 coins)
    • Relekka: Uses Camelot teleport and walks from there
    • Ardougne: Uses Ardougne teleport

Magic Settings:

• Smart high alching: Doesn’t diminish xp rates, stops alching when out of runes/alch items.

• Magic Imbue: Casts magic imbue without diminishing xp rates, stops casting when out of runes.

• Seers’ Teleport: Casts seers’ teleport if you have the diary done, stops casting it and continues normally when out of runes.

Consumption Settings:

• Eat at low hitpoints: Will eat/drink jugs of wine when hitpoints are low, if these are found in the inventory

• Drink Stamina Potions: Will drink stamina potions, if these are found in the inventory

• Boost Summer Pie: Will use summer pie’s on the Ardy course to boost your agility level to the required level. If this is enabled for progressive mode, the script will attempt to go to Ardougne at level 86 instead of level 90.

• Bank for Consumables: Will go to the bank if the script runs out of any of the selected consumables. This will not work at the Pollnivneach course as there is no nearby enough bank.

• Use stamina potions: The script will automatically detect and use stamina potions.

World Hop Settings:

• Hopping on message
    • Disabled by default
    • Option to hop whenever a message is received
    • Option to “Smart Hop” based on the percentage of your name that occurred in the text. This will make sure that if your name is ‘Rick Sucks’ the script will not only hop when ‘Rick Sucks’ is found in a message but also when ‘Rick’ is found in a message.

Progress Reports

proggy1

proggy

proggy2

proggy4

just started this script :slight_smile: one thing i noticed that sometimes after obstacle it just chills and alches 5 times row while standing on one spot. Its not a big problem, but drops the xp rates down. Great script, Great work !

@berold said in YAgility | Does agility | High Alch/Magic Imbue | Seers' Teleport | Food support:

just started this script :slight_smile: one thing i noticed that sometimes after obstacle it just chills and alches 5 times row while standing on one spot. Its not a big problem, but drops the xp rates down. Great script, Great work !

What spot is that? So I can test it myself.

rellekka rooftops :slight_smile:

@berold said in YAgility | Does agility | High Alch/Magic Imbue | Seers' Teleport | Food support:

rellekka rooftops :slight_smile:

Alright, pushed a fix that should hopefully work better. Would appreciate if you could test it.

Just pushed an update:

• Added hopping on message
    • Disabled by default
    • Option to hop whenever a message is received
    • Option to “Smart Hop” based on the percentage of your name that occurred in the text. This will make sure that if your name is ‘Rick Sucks’ the script will not only hop when ‘Rick Sucks’ is found in a message but also when ‘Rick’ is found in a message.

• Improved crossing tightropes
  • Improvements made to alch timing
  • Improved Seers’ Teleport as it would be a little slow before

Hey! I tried to use this at the Gnome course. Would not go through the first obstacle. However if I manually clicked on the first obstacle the script would do the rest of the course fine until it got back to the first obstacle.

@Divergent said in YAgility | Does agility | High Alch/Magic Imbue | Seers' Teleport | Food support:

Hey! I tried to use this at the Gnome course. Would not go through the first obstacle. However if I manually clicked on the first obstacle the script would do the rest of the course fine until it got back to the first obstacle.

Found the issue, fixed and pushed :slight_smile:

I’m assuming this will pick up marks of grace?

@runehane That’s a given…

@Wet-Rag

Forgive my ignorance, thank you though.

@runehane said in YAgility | Does agility | High Alch/Magic Imbue | Seers' Teleport | Food support:

I’m assuming this will pick up marks of grace?

Yeah it will, I could make it optional but I don’t know if anyone would ever disable it :stuck_out_tongue:

Tried Alching Earth Battlestaff on Falador Course and no alching was done. Is it not a course which is efficient to alch on?

Gets stuck sometimes on top of the first obstacle at Canifis. Player will just stay standing on the tree. If you manually click next obstacle it will fix it, but script seems to just sit there standing on the tree.

@Totally87305 Nevermind, put an accidental capital letter

Awesome thanks Yasper

@Larousse said in YAgility | Does agility | High Alch/Magic Imbue | Seers' Teleport | Food support:

Gets stuck sometimes on top of the first obstacle at Canifis. Player will just stay standing on the tree. If you manually click next obstacle it will fix it, but script seems to just sit there standing on the tree.

Can you get me the exact position where you can get stuck?

@Yasper just found it. it’s 3505, 3489, 2. alt text

@Larousse also i only notice the issue when i have something equipped in weapon slot.

@Yasper Nice one, at the end of the Pollniveach course (second last obstacle) it makes the character wait a few seconds before going onto the next obstacle, not sure if this is intended? also is what is the use of the ‘smart hop’ function? Is it so jagex don’t sees you not responding or has it something to do with random events??