Extremely simple to set up:
- All rooftop courses + Gnome course
- Progressive Mode will either use the following items, if those are not present it will attempt to walk there using the web, if that is not possible it will stay at current course. Progressive mode has not been extensively tested, so please post any bug reports
- Draynor: Uses glory in inventory/equipment
- Varrock: Uses Varrock Teleport tablet
- Canifish: Currently not supported, will need to validate the quest
- Falador: Uses Falador Teleport tablet
- Seers’: Uses Camelot Teleport tablet
- Pollnivneach: Uses Pollnivneach tablet, or walks there (requires glory and 205 coins)
- Relekka: Uses Camelot teleport and walks from there
- Ardougne: Uses Ardougne teleport
Smart high alching: Doesn’t diminish xp rates, stops alching when out of runes/alch items.
Magic Imbue: Casts magic imbue without diminishing xp rates, stops casting when out of runes.
Seers’ Teleport: Casts seers’ teleport if you have the diary done, stops casting it and continues normally when out of runes.
Eat at low hitpoints: Will eat/drink jugs of wine when hitpoints are low, if these are found in the inventory
Drink Stamina Potions: Will drink stamina potions, if these are found in the inventory
Boost Summer Pie: Will use summer pie’s on the Ardy course to boost your agility level to the required level. If this is enabled for progressive mode, the script will attempt to go to Ardougne at level 86 instead of level 90.
Bank for Consumables: Will go to the bank if the script runs out of any of the selected consumables. This will not work at the Pollnivneach course as there is no nearby enough bank.
Use stamina potions: The script will automatically detect and use stamina potions.
World Hop Settings:
Hopping on message
- Disabled by default
- Option to hop whenever a message is received
- Option to “Smart Hop” based on the percentage of your name that occurred in the text. This will make sure that if your name is ‘Rick Sucks’ the script will not only hop when ‘Rick Sucks’ is found in a message but also when ‘Rick’ is found in a message.