[PREMIUM] Y Wintertodt | WHY FLETCH? | EASY 99 | QUICK SETUP | $6,00

Purchase YWintertodt

Setup

Add it to your scripts from the SDN and set it up using the straightforward GUI:

gui

Settings explained:

• Fletch logs: Ticking this will make the script fletch logs. Leaving it open means the script will skip fletching and burn the logs straight after you cut them.

• Skip games when x%: Ticking this will skip games when you enter if the Wintertodt’s health percentage is under ‘x’. For example settings this to 80 will mean if the player enters the Wintertodt area when the boss is under 80% it will wait out the game in the safe zone. Leaving this open will mean you don’t ever skip games.

• Use dragon axe special: Will use the dragon axe special when the player is fighting the Wintertodt and the special attack is available.

• Food: Enter what food you would like to use (drinkable items are supported).

• Eat at x%: Define the percentage of your health you would like the script to eat food at.

• Amount: Define the amount of food you would like the script to take out when banking. The script will attempt to finish the game until it runs out of food, and stand in the safe zone if it has enough points to receive a reward.

-Min amount: Define the minimum amount of food you need to start a game. If set to 2 the script will bank when it has 2 or less food for the next game.

• Wintertodt/brazier position: This defines the brazier you would like the script to fight Wintertodt at. There’s four braziers and all are supported.

Your GUI settings will save upon starting the script and automatically load your old settings whenever you start again. Please note that this version is not thoroughly tested so bugs may be present, if you encounter any please put some information about your bug on this thread and I will look into it :slight_smile:

Progress reports:

alt text

proggy1

proggy0

1000kc

lvl99

lvl992

proggy2

if this bot stays under the radar it would be awsome

Time to get 99 FM before another banwave :joy_cat:

Available on the SDN now!

Hey, is there anyway you could make it so it restocks food every game? It gets down to it and only has like 2 pieces of food left at around 50 hp and it cant complete a whole game after.

Just a thought, shouldn’t be too hard and there is plenty of time to make a restock.

@ayzee5793 said in Simple Wintertodt | WHY FLETCH? | EASY 99 | QUICK SETUP:

Hey, is there anyway you could make it so it restocks food every game? It gets down to it and only has like 2 pieces of food left at around 50 hp and it cant complete a whole game after.

Just a thought, shouldn’t be too hard and there is plenty of time to make a restock.

Hey, it should bank for food once it reaches total amount / 4 food left. What total amount of food per game have you set it to?

A little proggy. Damn nice 165k xp/h.

Hey, thank you so much for posting this script, it’s working excellent so far. Do you have a recommended safe runtime in mind?

@Alen what are you using for food/amount etc. I am using 9 lobsters currently and it will skip games every now and then because it keeps only 3 lobsters in the inv after a game

@Alen what are you using for food/amount etc. I am using 9 lobsters currently and it will skip games every now and then because it keeps only 3 lobsters in the inv after a game

Maybe I should add an option to configure how many food you would like to go bank at?

@wafl said in Simple Wintertodt | WHY FLETCH? | EASY 99 | QUICK SETUP:

Hey, thank you so much for posting this script, it’s working excellent so far. Do you have a recommended safe runtime in mind?

I have not really had any issues running this for longer periods of time. I would suggest however keeping the runtime under 14 hours as anything above that is suspicious as a player.

Thank you for this, it works wonders! 99 fming on my ironman already but helps me get quick and easy supplies :slight_smile:

I do use 14 Lobsters and it works great for me with 81 HP account.

Another proggy;

@alen said in Simple Wintertodt | WHY FLETCH? | EASY 99 | QUICK SETUP:

Another proggy;
https://i.imgur.com/qEF3PAv.png

Sick proggy dude! Thanks :slight_smile:

@alen said in Y Wintertodt | WHY FLETCH? | EASY 99 | QUICK SETUP:

Another proggy;
https://i.imgur.com/qEF3PAv.png

Looking at that just makes me wonder how I found the patience to get 99 legit

@alen What percent you skip at? Do you fletch?

@asuna I do fletch yea, skipping at 45%

@asuna without fletching you won’t reach 500 points for the crate on world 9

@overwatch said in Y Wintertodt | WHY FLETCH? | EASY 99 | QUICK SETUP:

You can with lower hitpoints. Maybe I’ll add an option to Fletch only the first inventory? Snowfall dodging should improve this too.

@yasper said in Y Wintertodt | WHY FLETCH? | EASY 99 | QUICK SETUP:

@overwatch said in Y Wintertodt | WHY FLETCH? | EASY 99 | QUICK SETUP:

You can with lower hitpoints. Maybe I’ll add an option to Fletch only the first inventory? Snowfall dodging should improve this too.

Might add another logic to the script which is get 500 points with fletching rest of the remaining time burn logs for best fm xp + always a crate.