[PREMIUM] Chaotic Baad Prayer - CHEAP PRAYER BY 50% | 1 TICK ON CHAOS ALTAR | SMART ANTI-PK

Purchase on the SDN +Add Script

Why use the Chaos Altar in the Wilderness?

Using a bone on the Chaos altar gives 350% exp just like the Gilded altar however it also has a 50% chance of not being used while still giving you exp. This results in an average of 700% exp per bone effectively halving the cost to train prayer without reducing the exp rates.

Suicide Mode [ Red Skull ]

Goes to bank
Withdraws/ & equips Burning Amulet
Withdraws inventory of bones
Teleports to Lava Maze
Runs to Chaos Altar
1 ticks bones on Chaos Altar
Takes Wine of Zamorak until dead

Noded Mode [ White Skull ]

Goes to bank
Withdraws/ & equips Burning Amulet
Withdraws 26 unnoted bones
Withdraws X noted bones - 26
Withdraws 50 coins per bone
Teleports to Lava Maze
Runs to Chaos Altar
1 ticks bones on Chaos Altar
Unnotes as many bones as possible using Elder Chaos Druid
Repeat until out of bones or coins
Takes Wine of Zamorak until dead

Anti-PK

Detects other players who are skulled, have weapons (melee, ranged or magic) or are targetting you
Will logout as soon as it detects a potential Pker (logging out is faster than hopping worlds)
Randomly switches to another world that you haven’t been to in the last 5 world changes
Logs back in

Very clean - like your art too

I love you

Very nice, but sometimes the script stops with the error message “Out of Dragon bones”, even when there’s lots of dragon bones in the bank.

@Timpingftw Thanks for the report. Pushed an update to the SDN that should resolve this issue.

Man, I cant wait to try this.
Thanks in advance.

i’m using it. No ban issues until now? i’m gonna share my results tomorrow.

noted bones not working?

@jowy2371 If you read the post it says that noted bones is a “planned feature”. It currently only supports 1 inventory of bones at once. I wanted to make sure I got this version working perfectly first with the anti-pk before implementing noted bones since I don’t want people losing a lot of bones because of my script.

world hopping works really well, too fast. ty for this script.

hydra bones pls

@jowy2371 Added

@2baad4u2 ty, how many hours running this has been tested ?

This is the best script i’ve ever used. Honestly this should have been made as a premium script.

Good script but it should hop world after it get’s PK’d not tele back to die again to the same PKer lol

Updated to v0.06

Changes

- Noted Mode - Unnote bones with the Chaos Elder Druid at the Chaos Temple ( increased xp rates )
     - Click on the skull button
     - Input how many bones per inventory
- New Menu UI
- Save config to remember user settings

Does this work in PVP worlds? Using the bank chests by respawn points?

@Hurwitz
Updated the script to support PVP worlds and SkillTotal worlds if you have the required skill total.

@2baad4u2 said in Chaotic Baad Prayer:

@Hurwitz
Updated the script to support PVP worlds and SkillTotal worlds if you have the required skill total.

Very nice. Your scripts are great

Amazing lol. got 1-52 without dieing once at level 60!