[PREMIUM] bZulrah - Kills the snek | CUSTOM GE RESTOCKING | MULING | DEATHWALKING | LOOT TRACKING | HIGHSCORES | ORBWALKING | RANGE/MAGE | BANKING | RECHARGING | CUSTOM DELAYS |

discord

Loot Tracker

Screenshots:
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

2 Likes

These releases; Jesus Christ :pray: .

Dzzzzaayum, nice!

You should probably get some karambwan support (or add it to the description if you already have it)

also maybe check out the walking at 1:25?

Hope Mage-only can be a feature and muling support in the future :smiley:

Add karambwan support for combo eating :slight_smile:

Karambwan support is not a priority at the moment, the script will tick eat on the mage phase

Possible to approximate cost per hour as well? (in a separate line). Sharks, potions, amo, runes, ect.

oh god, this is going to be neat. can’t wait.

but how do you tick eat without karambwans? i don’t think you can tick eat sharks?

@BitcoinMan Will take up too much space, have to rework the paint first

@Minecraft tick eating meaning it eats after the damage has been calculated, only eating if the next attack is dangerous

Can you make it detect rigour/augury?

Also if it can do more than 1 kills, if it still has supplies?

@zann Yeah, I’m working on both these features

[SEVERE] Sun Mar 03 22:08:27 CET 2019: SEVERE: Ran out of: Zul-andra teleport

Got that message even though I have plenty in bank.

@zann Known issue in the client, been there for a while. I’ll have to make it retry a couple of times

It says it ran out of magic potions even though I told it to use none.

Update: I got it to work after having all items already in inventory but after the one run the same problem occurs. Otherwise when it does Zulrah, it is very good and would definitely pay for it if the magic potion is fixed!

Something seems to be off with selection the right potion, as @ggnorelol pointed out. I tried not using magic potions and it still wants to restock + i am trying to use Bastion potions and it is saying i ran out of ranging potions and won’t restock.

@ggnorelol just make sure bank tab is on the view all tab or infinity tab. this way it shows everything in the bank.