- If you want to use muling, the account has to be in your mule’s clan chat.
- Currently only supports Al-Kharid
- Does NOT restock wealth/duel rings
- Easy setup:
- Give the bot gold
- The script will automatically buy hides this way and start tanning. You do not need to give the bot hides. The script will also make sure you have enough money to use for tanning hides.
- Give the bot rings of wealth (to be able to teleport to grand exchange to resupply)
- Give the bot rings of dueling (to teleport back to al kharid after resupplying)
- Give the bot gold
- Whenever bot runs out of dragonhides, teleports to grand exchange, sells leathers, buys new hides and goes back to tanning.
Stamina potions: Will withdraw and use stamina potions if available.
- Specify your mule name in the configuration.
- Specify your keywords for muling, meaning that whenever the script detects your keyword in the clan chat, it will start the muling process.
- Specify what world you want the bots to hop to, to trade your mule.
- Bots trade dragonhides, leathers and coins during muling.
- Tip: During muling, give the bot enough gold and rings for it to be able to restock supplies.
- Bots hop to a random members world after muling is completed.
- Type: Select which type of dragonhides to tan
- Mule name: your mule’s name (can leave empty if you’re not going to mule automagically).
- Mule keyword: a word that you type in clan chat that will trigger your bots to start muling.
- Start keyword: after muling, you type this keyword in clanchat to make the bots continue tanning.
- Mule world: the world that your bots should hop to, to trade your mule.
- Low CPU: sets low CPU mode.
- -nogui: Launches the script directly without opening the GUI. You DO need to configure the script at least once through the GUI for the script to be able to read the settings from the config file.
Video of muling:
https://streamable.com/okx4a (not the hide tanner, but it works exactly the same way)
- Price: 500 tokens per month
- Instances: 3 instances