[PREMIUM] Baad Herblore Pro - AIO | Grand Exchange | Amulet of Chemistry

Purchase on the SDN +Add Script

Script Args

You must have already created a profile to use this script argument

-p=profile : Disables setup menu gui, loads up a preconfigured profile and runs with last saved settings. Replace “profile” with the name of your profile (case sensitive)

Example
“-p=Guam” if I have the profile {"Guam":["Clean Herb - Guam leaf - Quantity - 0 - Very Fast"]}

Performance
Clean up to to 13k herbs / hr
Make up to 3.7k regular potions / hr
Make up to 6.5k tick potions / hr
Money making ranging from 250k-2000k / hr

Feedback
Feel free to make any suggestions of what you want added.

Absolutely killing it. Haven’t used but all your scripts so far have been great.

Used this while it was free, had absolutely no problem with it!

what about save/load profiles ? ty

@Ion What do you mean? You can already save and load job lists if that’s what you’re referring to

got this 2 times https://imgur.com/a/OthhRS4 [SEVERE] Wed Mar 06 18:25:17 MSK 2019: SEVERE: Script stopping: Can’t Open Bank
load/save jobs only works with the latest jobs. i can’t have multiple different profiles and then load the one i need.

Awesome script buddy, will post progress soon. Thanks.

Updated to v0.03

Changes

- Profile Manager allowing you to save multiple job lists
- Setup menu UI update
- Fixed can't open bank issue
- Updated help info

You can preview the new UI above on the script poster image.

Upon update if you have trouble loading either config or profiles you may need to delete the local cache for my script located in RSPeer\cache\data\baad\herblorePro

sometimes gets stuck with bank open and offer completed on GE ( i have to pause it and grab the herbs from ge) next time i will try to show u the logs

bought this, never used it. very good scrpt

never bought, used it once, gud script

Very good script, love it, will buy it when it will make me 20M profit on free version, using it 1-5 hours a day, im new on botting, maybe got some advice, maybe I can go for more hours? Im kind a playing careful

1. The script couldn’t complete druidic ritual got stuck on a dialogue, afterwards as soon as it enchanted the meat the script stopped with error items not there.
  2. I started the script with enough gp in the bank it just opened bank and task read buying Guam 15 seconds later the script stopped with message all tasks finished. It didn’t withdraw gp to buy Guam or anything.

@ozil said in [PREMIUM] Baad Herblore Pro - AIO | Grand Exchange | Amulet of Chemistry:

1. The script couldn’t complete druidic ritual got stuck on a dialogue, afterwards as soon as it enchanted the meat the script stopped with error items not there.
  2. I started the script with enough gp in the bank it just opened bank and task read buying Guam 15 seconds later the script stopped with message all tasks finished. It didn’t withdraw gp to buy Guam or anything.

Sorry about druidic ritual. I’ll look into it. Do you remember which dialog it got stuck on and what was the exact log of the stop message.

As for buying the guam I’m not able to recreate this issue. It’ll be helpful if you post the logs and how you tried setting it up.

i can’t even clean herbs check it

@kenz said in [PREMIUM] Baad Herblore Pro - AIO | Grand Exchange | Amulet of Chemistry:

Sorry about that. Fixed

got stuck for 10 hours https://imgur.com/a/pjMiYbD

@Ion What did it get stuck doing? Was it not buying? Was it not collecting? You’re trying to buy 4k irit but don’t have 3.8m

@2baad4u2 it has already bought but did not collect. u see the screen on the right the offer was completed.

For whatever reason the script does not work when making stamina pots. It keeps saying, “script stopping, amylase crystal withdraw failed” when it already withdrew all the crystals out of the bank.