Please verify your account with our discord guild to retain 3 free instances

We will be implementing a restriction on free instances soon. The new rules will be the following.

• 1 total free instance for a non discord verified RSPeer account.
  • 3 total free instances for a discord verified RSPeer account.

How to verify your account:

1. Join our discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/rMTTpsU

2. Visit the discord-verification-bot channel under Bots section.
    alt text

3. Type !verify into the chat and press enter.

4. Follow the instructions of the RSPeer Bot that will private message you.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to staff.

Thanks all!

Nice

Nice
its done

Just so people know, if you’ve changed your site username you still have to use your original in the verification process

Invalid link?

@edgyiom said in Please verify your account with our discord guild to retain 3 free instances.:

Invalid link?

https://discord.gg/dvTRD7 try this one

every time I write !verify I get a message back saying invalid command. I am literally copying and pasting the pin after so I don’t understand

@dmart said in Please verify your account with our discord guild to retain 3 free instances.:

every time I write !verify I get a message back saying invalid command. I am literally copying and pasting the pin after so I don’t understand

Make sure to enter your username too, it gives example.

Link not working.

i gues it takes abit of time before it goes through the system?

Where do I have to paste the link?

i cant get mine to work i entered it into box :frowning:

havent received a PM message with instructions yet. been waitin 12+ hours i think. is this uncommon?

@pkguy1 said in Please verify your account with our discord guild to retain 3 free instances.:

havent received a PM message with instructions yet. been waitin 12+ hours i think. is this uncommon?

Bot might be disconnected, let me check.

@MadDev ive done the “!verify”, but no luck.

ps: thx for the help

Attempting to verify your discord account with RSPeer. Please wait.
Invalid format, please format your message like the example.

I get this message when trying to verify my account helps how should I do it?

Ask in the discord.

is still available? I do not see the instructions to enter the code, and the link that shows to follow the steps says that I do not have access to see it.

@jemp09 said in Please verify your account with our discord guild to retain 3 free instances.:

is still available? I do not see the instructions to enter the code, and the link that shows to follow the steps says that I do not have access to see it.

Make sure you’re logged in to see the code. Type !verify in the discord-verification-bot channel, and follow the bot’s instructions sent in PM on discord.

Access Denied
You seem to have stumbled upon a page that you do not have access to.

please help me i verified on discord and idk what to do now