Please Fix Biased Refund Policy

Hello RSPeer,

Please update the refund policy, because the current policy is 100% biased. So we can feel comfortable investing our time and resources into the community.

Issue with a script, created by staff member.
https://pastebin.com/cdYrBspE
Issue with script not created by staff member
https://pastebin.com/0p6Gdg4x

RSPeer is a great looking client but needs a lot of tender living care to get back on par.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
John

Me missing your private message (I get quite many so it happens to more people than just you) does not imply bias… I thought I explained that to you and you even apologised after for making the assumption and now you just post it again out of nowhere without messaging me? Do you want to talk?

“Me missing your private message (I get quite many so it happens to more people than just you) does not imply bias… I thought I explained that to you and you even apologised after for making the assumption and now you just post it again out of nowhere without messaging me? Do you want to talk?”

“apologised” “I thought I explained that to you” I don’t see anything of this nature, nor do I expect one. Just some assistance.

“Me missing your private message (I get quite many so it happens to more people than just you)”

The private message sent on RSPeer. No reply.
[John]
[21d]
Hey,
Great scripts but I been having trouble getting the firemaking one going. I believe it’s setup right, it goes in and stands there. When it’s over it keeps going in and out…

Your last message on discord.

Yasper04/07/2020

what issue are you having
Replied back on

Vic 04/07/2020

Also post in discord support, shortly after you…

“does not imply bias”
I didn’t state that ignoring a message is the definition of bias.
Check out the post, refunded a script you didn’t create, no problem. Refunding a script out of your own pocket. Well that’s another story in it’s own.

What else would you like to see?

The argument you are making trying to say that I am intentionally refunding scripts not made by me is flawed in that no matter which script you buy I’m still making money off of that. There is no conspiracy here; I’m sorry for not responding to you initially (as I explained earlier I missed your message on discord) but I really can’t make more of it.