New to botting, couple questions

All I want to do is test is it real that bots on runescape wont get banned for long time (like 30m exp time)

I had one alt account which I started botting on (legit play so far), first I’ve started autoclicker on mobile (lol), then I discovered this website. I gave bond to this alt account from my main and started making some cash making unfinished potions, now the questions:

1. Can I get a chain ban (all accounts banned)? I’ve been playing on my main from 2005, lots of memories and I dont really want it banned just for stupid experiment (never botted on main).

2. Is it good idea to purchase NordVPN for longevity of my bot? Atm I don’t have my IP adress hidden

3. How does getting banned work? I’ve heard that some players have to report me for botting then my account is getting flaged for being “suspicious”, then some mod have to execute ban. Is that true?

it will only really help to have a vpn or proxy to make sure they don’t trace your botted accounts ip to your main or they will even ban your main, it happened to me in a day I was doing the same thing if you can help me with proxies we wont get banned. and it works on time you’ve had the bot on all sorts of factors,

@yakubyakubb said in New to botting, couple questions:

1. Can I get a chain ban (all accounts banned)? I’ve been playing on my main from 2005, lots of memories and I dont really want it banned just for stupid experiment (never botted on main).

If you don’t bot on your main, they won’t ban it because it hasn’t broken any in-game rules. Stick to throwaway accounts, you will eventually get the hang of it.

1. Is it good idea to purchase NordVPN for longevity of my bot? Atm I don’t have my IP adress hidden
  2. How does getting banned work? I’ve heard that some players have to report me for botting then my account is getting flaged for being “suspicious”, then some mod have to execute ban. Is that true?

https://rspeer.org/docs/tips-for-safe-osrs-botting/ :+1:

If you dont bot at all on your main, the account will remain unbanned.

1. don’t involve ur main with any type of rule breaking (including muling gold from ur bots)
  2. no
  3. yes