Manly Cooker

Manly Cooker

AIO Cooker including meat, fish, pie, pizza, potato and cake cooking as well as wine making. Supports common locations.

Features:

• Incredibly fast, utilising keyboard shortcuts where possible with the new ‘Make-All’ interface.
  • Supports cooking ALL items in the game which can be used at a range/fire.
  • Wine making (wines are under Mode: COMBINE and Food Type: DRINK)
  • Common locations supported (if you want a location added, let me know) (Currently: Al Kharid, Rogues Den, Catherby, Hosidious Kitchen)
  • Stops when out of input(s).

Instructions:

alt text

• Select method (Cooking or Combine for wine making)
  • Select food type (wines are under drink)
  • Select the item to create
  • Select the location (if you are wine making, you can select ‘OTHER’ to use the closest bank available)
  • Click start

Notes:

• Location: OTHER allows you to use any bank supported by the web, which will allow you to make wines almost anywhere.
1 Like

Hey, when cooking at hosidius house (i am trying to cook sharks) it walks to cooker tile and then stops. Just an FYI

@ayzee5793 said in Manly Cooker:

Hey, when cooking at hosidius house (i am trying to cook sharks) it walks to cooker tile and then stops. Just an FYI

Fixed next update.

Probably a dumb question, but how can you make the bot/script input a bank pin if you get logged out for some reason?

Probably a dumb question, but how can you make the bot/script input a bank pin if you get logged out for some reason?

You can talk to a banker, access your pin settings and make it so logging out doesn’t make you have to re-enter your pin for 5 minutes.

not currently working anymore after latest bot update. throwing a java exception error, does not open up GUI

not currently working anymore after latest bot update. throwing a java exception error, does not open up GUI

Ye I’m trying to get it fixed. Something wrong with the compiler.

Script works again.

@Man16 it does, but holy crap, either im tripping or it ignores laws of runescape and uses shrimp on range where its not visible on main screen and uses shrimp on range when u got skill tab open O_o

nope, im not tripping lmfao

@orlando-bloom Thats actually our interaction that does that :slight_smile:

@MadDev9000 O_O so I was Monkasing for no reason? Nice.

mine doesnt skip the levelup dialoge for some reason. dont know of other people have this aswell ?

@jospsv12 said in Manly Cooker:

mine doesnt skip the levelup dialoge for some reason. dont know of other people have this aswell ?

Ill fix today

@Man16 it doesnt use run…

@Ion said in Manly Cooker:

@Man16 it doesnt use run…

Fix coming today

We back

@Man16 Dam bro, u are good

i get this while trying to cook potatoe [FINE] Wed Feb 06 01:07:56 MSK 2019: Fine: No input 1 left in bank! Exiting!
sardine works

@Ion said in Manly Cooker:

i get this while trying to cook potatoe [FINE] Wed Feb 06 01:07:56 MSK 2019: Fine: No input 1 left in bank! Exiting!
sardine works

Fixed next update, thanks. Keep an eye out in the discord to know when its available.