just got hacked

this is the only bot that i use. and i got hacked.
really wth

TBH im moving to another client. RSpeer seems to be getting worse. It was very good for sometime but people are not fixing scripts and the admins seem to be MIA most of the time.
sorry to hear about your acc man :frowning:

never been hacked in my life.
botted with many clients for years on many accounts.
this is a client i just started with a fresh account and it got hacked after few days.
thats a shame because out of many bot clients. i really liked this one and the free bot variety it has.
idk if the owners hack people or maybe they got hacked themselves idk how it works.

We are not MIA. Which scripts are not working? Nobody reports them correctly

Time spent building a bot, the supporting infrastructure, a community - Thousands of hours.
The value of my time per hour - $50/h
The total amount of money (in dev time) used - $75,000+
The amount we’ve paid out to premium scripters - $50,000+
The total number of user reports claiming to be hacked - 4
The total number of users as of 4th March 2020 - 22,777
The total amount that your gold is worth - probably $5

Now, logically think about this for a second. Does us stealing your little amount of gp really make sense as a plausible scenario?

6 Likes

im im leaving too. RSPeer sucks now. impossbile to get a hold of any admins

I’m right here you know :slight_smile: What’s up?

2 Likes

never been hacked in my life.
botted with many clients for years on many accounts.
this is a client i just started with a fresh account and it got hacked after few days.
thats a shame because out of many bot clients. i really liked this one and the free bot variety it has.
idk if the owners hack people or maybe they got hacked themselves idk how it works.

1 Like

Yeah I really think this is a moot point. Your account wasn’t hijacked because of RSPeer

Out of interest did you use the same password and email on this website as your rs account?

Not a fanboy but this seems like FUD from other botters / people already making bank with this client.

2 Likes

Sounds really Phishy. Get any emails from Jagex lately?

first time using this client and i didnt even have that much stuff… the only bot i used was the flax runner.

lol thanks for your 200k

so what just fuck me right? and your a mod lol

There is absolutely no way your account loss was caused by our client or by our scripts, I suggest you check your computer for viruses! I’m sorry to hear that you suffered this fate.

There is absolutely a way. Albeit unlikely but it’s entirely possible. Watch your wording.

Thanks for the account. I made sure to leave you naked in lumbridge, admins are only charging me 25% of your bank value. Thanks loser hahahahaha.

Sounds like a competitor ragging tbh. You give these guys too much credit haha.