Hel's NMZ

Formerly known as Slut’s NMZ
Ensure you start script with a rock cake in your inventory.

The full rewrite is now live, please re-add the script if you intend to continue using it
alt text

Possibly a few bugs after the rewrite, let me know.

Paint is trash for now, will work on a nicer one in the near future.

EDIT: Currently bugged on SDN due to account change, will try get fixed asap.

What a god

You beautiful being, welcome back

Welcome back.

what is this? i’m still using the slut nmz and is the best bot

@jowy2371 once I get the SDN sorted for my account change, the old version will be replaced by this rewritten version. :slight_smile:

would be great if you can have the bot stand in the middle of the map instead of corners, im killing them too fast and they wont spawn fast enough

whelp, banned

@hrathen new version has support for this, just need to sort out the SDN issue.e

@hrathen said in Hel's NMZ:

would be great if you can have the bot stand in the middle of the map instead of corners, im killing them too fast and they wont spawn fast enough

Middle of the map is inefficient unless you’re using prayer.

@Dad said in Hel's NMZ:

@hrathen said in Hel's NMZ:

Middle of the map is inefficient unless you’re using prayer.

don’t use it then, I put it in because people asked for it :slight_smile:
Still haven’t pushed newest version out yet, though

Welcome back,
Looking forward to running this!!
Thanks <3

@hrathen What?! Must have been a different script, used this on multiple toons for extended periods of time

would be nice if u can support for people using obby gear at based 60s, i dont use this script but i think others would like.

@xdcoolxd I’m using obby gear! Working well for me.

@QuickSack recommended time of using this?

Vouching for this bot, as it got me 99 in attack, strength, defence and range. Unbelievably good!

@jowy2371 I use it 3-4 times a week, 3-6 hours a day while playing manually as well.

Is there an option for super range/mage pots

@chewosaurus It uses overloads as it increases range\mage