Getting Baned all the time

Hey i am litte bit depressed, i get band after 1-2 hous sometimes under one hour, i use privat proxys from proxy6 i register the accounts by hand via the same proxys… i do the tut island by hand and when i start a script 30 sek after i get locked and than unlock the acc and than after 1-2 hours of training combat i revive a ban… what i am doing wrong? how many acc you use per proxy? are u register more acc on a proxy if a bot got baned on this proxy?

teach me :smiley:

yikes from me

What scripts are you using? f2p or p2p? f2p is a guaranteed ban on either mondays or thursdays immo lately.

@shiva99 said in Getting Baned all the time:

What scripts are you using? f2p or p2p? f2p is a guaranteed ban on either mondays or thursdays immo lately.
the acc get dissabled because of macroing, i use free scripts

never bot on a account you just created, i have accounts whch i made 1-2 months ago and i can bot easly on them.

which means create a account wait 30 mins create a new account but make sure to save it somewhere so that you always can login with them, use dummy emails so don’t use real email adresses to create accounts after that link your real email adress leave the accounts rest for a while

@Skplays said in Getting Baned all the time:

never bot on a account you just created, i have accounts whch i made 1-2 months ago and i can bot easly on them.

which means create a account wait 30 mins create a new account but make sure to save it somewhere so that you always can login with them, use dummy emails so don’t use real email adresses to create accounts after that link your real email adress leave the accounts rest for a while

got baned again, im am crying^^

what do u mean with real email, i use protonmail for my emails,

whats when i make acc and log them off after tut island? for 3 days? to less?

@Rudestroyer said in Getting Baned all the time:

@Skplays said in Getting Baned all the time:

got baned again, im am crying^^

what do u mean with real email, i use protonmail for my emails,

whats when i make acc and log them off after tut island? for 3 days? to less?

make a new account use a dummy email add your real email (link your real email to it) log off the account let it stay offline for a couple of weeks, start botting on the account and you should be fine, i left mine offline for months even weeks

Your ip/proxies are most likely flagged, I botted tut island then continued to bot, account is still alive :shrug:

@Castro said in Getting Baned all the time:

Your ip/proxies are most likely flagged, I botted tut island then continued to bot, account is still alive :shrug:

which proxies do u use

@Rudestroyer said in Getting Baned all the time:

@Castro said in Getting Baned all the time:

which proxies do u use

None

@Rudestroyer stop using those garbage proxies… u will get banned even if playing by hand haha :))))

@Ion said in Getting Baned all the time:

@Rudestroyer stop using those garbage proxies… u will get banned even if playing by hand haha :))))

and which proxies do u use from which site?

I have a list of roughly 3,000 tut accounts from right at a year ago. I can suicide them for 2-3 weeks straight before they get the hammer. If you get getting fresh accounts banned so quickly, make them and like everyone suggests, let them sit a bit. then you should get a good bit of time out of them.

Make sure the proxy is the same country as you are making the accounts in, they will get locked instantly if not

so in conclusion, my proxys are most likly to be flaged, but this is not so important? so i will create new accounts of the flaged proxies, shall i create them and bot tutorial island and log them out or only create them and let them rest for a while and than bot tutorial island?

How many bots are you creating on on proxy? 5 ? 10?
Can jagex webbrowser see which OS and in which language it is? this could be suspices if the pc is in one other language than the proxy?

how you crate so many accounts? i need for one account creation like 20 minutes?

and if my proxys are flaged and get recycled there is no reason to buy privat proxys? a shared with 3 person is 0,5$ a prvat 1,50$

thanks

@Rudestroyer You may also have been hardware banned, so it will not matter what proxies you use.
Never use public proxies.

@Treiloer said in Getting Baned all the time:

@Rudestroyer You may also have been hardware banned, so it will not matter what proxies you use.
Never use public proxies.

R
Rudestroyer 2 minutes ago

i use a VPS, but than almost all of the VPS must be banned?

@Treiloer No such thing as hardware ban in RS.
Even if there was, it’d be easily by-passable.

Im also getting bananad all the time

Creating the accounts using a proxy is probably what is getting you flagged and banned quickly. I bot all on the same IP and have never had issues yet but if you must use a proxy get your accounts created elsewhere. Also I create my accounts and use them immediately and have never had issues. I use SPX tut script and 7 point script. Then off to mining or WC or whatever. Have only had 2/14 bots banned so far but im sure more will soon.