Free 7 Days Membership OSRS

If you aren’t already aware of this exploit well here ya go!

1. Log into Runescape through mobile
  2. Click the bond icon on the mini map
  3. Purchase the 1 month membership package that includes a 7 day membership trial
  4. Cancel the membership through google play store right after subscribing (Does not charge your card, don’t worry)

This will work a few times before your information gets flagged, if you would like to abuse it you will need to buy 3 things: A $1 Virtual credit card, verified Gmail account & a proxy.

Yeah except this method doesn’t work like it used to lol.

There’s more steps to get it to work consistently. Good luck.

kek enjoy ur 4 accs b4 u get blocked out

Try doing more than 2 in a row lol

@NakedPotato You can buy verified gmail accounts on the net for around $1 each :slight_smile: unfortunately I won’t be linking where, you’ll have to use your nugget to find that out

@Castro Free is free dawg :dog2:

@ThePlug There’s cheap work arounds

Lmao doesn’t work like it used to mate and you’ll get your ccs flagged and payment methods so work around :stuck_out_tongue:

@Vik I;ve heard that there’s a work around for no credit card on mobile. as for a solid on on this you can always buy a virtual credit card loaded with $1 that will work just as well and still reduces the cost of membership.

@lethalds1 what I was saying lmao

@Vik What you were saying is wrong

@lethalds1 no lol

BlueStacks is flagged af my dude. Everyone and their dog automated it and now you can’t do it for long anymore. The only workaround is to not use BlueStacks.

@lethalds1 said in Free 7 Days Membership OSRS:

@Vik I;ve heard that there’s a work around for no credit card on mobile. as for a solid on on this you can always buy a virtual credit card loaded with $1 that will work just as well and still reduces the cost of membership.

Just so you know they also flag and block more than just payment method

@NakedPotato Wasn’t aware of the bluestacks cap, I’ll stick to using my actual android. So aside from having to continually buy gmails / vccs this is still a viable & cheap method for accounts that die in a few days

Well you see @Castro I’ll just use a proxy, new payment information and gmail account.

@lethalds1 said in Free 7 Days Membership OSRS:

Well you see @Castro I’ll just use a proxy, new payment information and gmail account.

lol ok have fun
btw i’ve sold thousands of these, a proxy isnt really what u need :sunglasses: :joy:

@Castro noww you tell me how it’s done :wink:

@dijkstra Shhhhh :wink:

@jkpr said in Free 7 Days Membership OSRS:

lol every1 mad that you’re giving out a method we’re all exploiting…

but they all acting like all you get is 4 accounts an hour
niggas yall gotta expand those big iq brains of yours

Why would we be mad he’s leaking a non-working method?