F2P Automated Cowhide Tanner | Restock | Mule | 60k+ GP/hr

FEATURES

• Restock when out of supplies based on OSBuddy prices (coins / hide)
  • Banks whole inventory before walking to GE (has to go through wizards, still walks to GE if you die)
  • Withdraw only 1 coin & 1 hide to walk back to tanner (in case of death going through wizards, you still keep 1 coin & 1 hide upon death IF you do not have any other stuff more valuable)
  • Mule through private chat by sending keyword “Mule”
  • Hops to random world after muling is complete
  • Only supports leather for now

INSTRUCTIONS

• Start anywhere, it near a bank
  • Give bot sufficient gold before starting

TO NOTE

• You can still buy cowhides & sell leathers without 7qp / have been active for at least 24 hours
  • However, you can’t trade cowhides when muling without 7qp / have been active for at least 24 hours
    (you can still mule coins & leathers)

2614-3abb5684-fe9e-421b-a135-72eef7cb06d4.png

very creative and original, thanks for sharing

generally a good script, sometimes sits in alkharid bank after running out of gp and with cowhides still to tan. thanks for sharing

good script, a recommendation is that if you run out of gp the bot stands where the tanner, it would be good if you run out of gp while doing leather go to g.e to sell the leather

What would the arguments for this script be with the quick launcher?

Script was working perfectly fine for about 2 weeks, Now when i start it, makes client extremely laggy and slow.Frames drop when started

@Geomectrix

@Geomectrix said in F2P Automated Cowhide Tanner | Restock | Mule | 60k+ GP/hr:

Script was working perfectly fine for about 2 weeks, Now when i start it, makes client extremely laggy and slow.Frames drop when started

The script stopped working.It just takes money from bank and instantly banks it and doesnt do anything else.

really laggy lol

very good script! Can you make it work for hard leather?

@GoodGoblin1 said in F2P Automated Cowhide Tanner | Restock | Mule | 60k+ GP/hr:

The script stopped working.It just takes money from bank and instantly banks it and doesnt do anything else.

This

the script is very laggy in alkharid

script lags hella. also how do we setup mule?

Lagg to the max. But still does what it needs to like a charm

Doesn’t Restock itself. Just stands in GE. Also crazy lag but honestly the lag doesnt bug me.

The script was laggy but still worked for a while. Now when I start it, it just freezes and gives me the following error :
EXCEPTION SEVERE java.lang.NullPointerException

guys need tanner blue dragon to blue dragon leather

need tanner B’dragon to B’dragon leather