DaxHunter (Chins)

Hello guys…

Im using the daxhunter now for a bit…

i made good progress with it…

everyone who use it too i have a few questions…

Do you set breaks?
Did u break it manually?
Did u suicide it?
Did u use Shteves Chinchompa Hunter to level up?

How is ur progress with it?

for myself:

Do you set breaks? No
Did u break it manually? No and yes… 1 account manually break, 1 account suicide.
Did u use Shteves Chinchompa Hunter to level up? Yes
Did u suicide it? Yes

How is ur progress with it? Got 1 to lvl 80, 1 to lvl 77

Would be nice if we can catch out some progress. =)

A big thanks for now goes to @Shteve and @daxmagex for both scripts which are very good and flaweless!

Do you set breaks? No
Did u break it manually? No
Did u suicide it? Ya
Did u use Shteves Chinchompa Hunter to level up? Ofc, best I’ve ever used imo. Quite possibly the biggest breakthrough in scripting since sliced bread. Just blown away with it’s ability to not only level up hunter but it also quests?! Like wtf this man has thought of everything!! Not only that but also Herblore??? I know I speak for everyone when I say I would happily pay minimum $40 for such an impeccable deluxe script such as Shteves AIO Chin hunter (Currently available free here).

How is ur progress with it? Had an early old account make it 26m hunter xp before I released a good version of my script. Now accounts generally don’t last much longer than 80 hunter. Also chin prices have dropped by like 200 gp, sorry about that.

Well my account is 81 hunter for now and survived the monday banwave… lets see how far i can go =)

@Shteve i hope it will be free for longer =) rly love it! But 40$ each month is way to much…

@ironherbyhoo I’m just joking dw haha, it’ll be free for a while yet. I want to implement 3 tick chinning before I even consider making it premium. I might however have to temporarily remove it or limit the number of instances allowed per person as I’m kinda fucking the profitability of chins atm.

@Shteve yeah… maybe make 1-2 instances per User. Im totally with u on that Point.
But i guess its not only u since other plattforms got hunting scripts that provide the same…

alt text

Beast =)

Do you set breaks? No
Did u break it manually? yes
Did u use Shteves Chinchompa Hunter to level up? for quest only as I had 63 hunt on a throwaway acc
Did u suicide it? no

surprised i survived last weekend as i botted quite heavily.
86 hunt still going strong

Do you set breaks? Nope
Did u break it manually? Yes every 4 hours
Did u suicide it? on weekends i sometimes tend to let it play for longer
Did u use Shteves Chinchompa Hunter to level up? @Shteve dope scripted. 100% used it. apparently alot of people are getting banned for using it now.