cClimbingBoots | 300K+ | Low requirement | Clan Wars Restoration

‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍alt text ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ Note: Be patient when selling your Climbing boots as demand isn’t always high

nice

crisp

Going to probably test this later this week, aiming for a 24+ hour proggie. Do you know how much approximately gp is spent per hour on the boots? (or how many boots are bought per hour)

Cool idea. Testing this out soon and will post prog.

@tmanowen said in cClimbingBoots | 300K+ | Low requirement:

Going to probably test this later this week, aiming for a 24+ hour proggie. Do you know how much approximately gp is spent per hour on the boots? (or how many boots are bought per hour)

I think it’s like 7k and 2/3 games necklaces and 2/3 rings of dueling

Ahhh this was what i was looking to get made recently :stuck_out_tongue: when i was talking in the chat, and spoke to a few people. :smiley: :smiley: Cheers man will give it a go soon as i get am embers account again

@mdlomax7 said in cClimbingBoots | 300K+ | Low requirement | Clan Wars Restoration:

Ahhh this was what i was looking to get made recently :stuck_out_tongue: when i was talking in the chat, and spoke to a few people. :smiley: :smiley: Cheers man will give it a go soon as i get am embers account again

Didn’t even see you mention it xd
Good luck :grin:

I’ve been running it for a few hours now and it seems to work well. Just one note, it doesn’t toggle run on if it’s turned off when you start the script. Any chance that you’ll open source the code?

@Hoid said in cClimbingBoots | 300K+ | Low requirement | Clan Wars Restoration:

I’ve been running it for a few hours now and it seems to work well. Just one note, it doesn’t toggle run on if it’s turned off when you start the script. Any chance that you’ll open source the code?

For now start it with run on and 100% run energy until I’ve fixed it.
Also, no.

@Castro Got ya, in that case here are a few ideas I had. Have the script bank the gold it starts with then carry the exact amount of gold for a full inventory of boots so that the last pair of boots takes the place of the gold. Second, read the run energy level and if it’s over say 50% skip the clan wars portal. That should add another ~20 boots an hour to the script.

@Hoid said in cClimbingBoots | 300K+ | Low requirement | Clan Wars Restoration:

@Castro Got ya, in that case here are a few ideas I had. Have the script bank the gold it starts with then carry the exact amount of gold for a full inventory of boots so that the last pair of boots takes the place of the gold. Second, read the run energy level and if it’s over say 50% skip the clan wars portal. That should add another ~20 boots an hour to the script.

Will now toggle on run in the next update, as for skipping Clan Wars and the coin thing, I’ll add that when I get more time :slight_smile:

v0.03 [Update LIVE]

• Now toggles on run

Going to run it for 6 hours so far so good, great work my dude. will report tomorrow. Mighht think about it being private or prem in the future can’t have the market crash now can we? lol :dash:

Put it this way since the release of your bot look what happened to the price of climbing boots 50% drop in just 20 days lmao link included here I don’t think im going to sell now and just hold for prices to return to above 550 http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/Climbing_boots/viewitem?obj=3105

@down2pk said in cClimbingBoots | 300K+ | Low requirement | Clan Wars Restoration:

Put it this way since the release of your bot look what happened to the price of climbing boots 50% drop in just 20 days lmao link included here I don’t think im going to sell now and just hold for prices to return to above 550 http://services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/Climbing_boots/viewitem?obj=3105

whoops​:sunglasses::joy:

Ran like a charm for 6 hours collected 2500 pairs of boots checked the GE price and someone is selling them for 245gp each rip, for sure not selling now.

@down2pk said in cClimbingBoots | 300K+ | Low requirement | Clan Wars Restoration:

Ran like a charm for 6 hours collected 2500 pairs of boots checked the GE price and someone is selling them for 245gp each rip, for sure not selling now.

Yea, market isn’t in the most demand, however should be okay to sell over a few days or so

Great script bro! works well. but its not 300k/h :confused: been running for couple hours on couple accounts.

@lahiru said in cClimbingBoots | 300K+ | Low requirement | Clan Wars Restoration:

Great script bro! works well. but its not 300k/h :confused: been running for couple hours on couple accounts.

Thanks man and it was at the time of release, prices will of course change :grin: