Broken Scripts

Hi,

Due to complaints about broken scripts on the script repository, this thread exists for you to report broken scripts.
Note: Only report a script if it has been broken for a long time and there is no sign of the developer fixing the script.
These scripts will be removed from the script repository.

“mstrFarmer”
Developer: Daniel
hasn’t worked since release, been broke for 3 months +.

Most of the questr’s.

Sphinx tutorial island is a little broken at the beginning of the island in the spawning house where it’s supposed to press the “options” menu button. You have to manually get out of the first house before turning the script on and from there on it works fine.

Haven’t tried Rickk’s script yet, but if that one can replace Sphinx script it might be worth looking into

I’ve removed a few scripts from the repository which are confirmed to not be working.

@WYD While not perfect, the quest scripts seem to still be usable to some extent. I’ll wait a little longer

@Spencer Just looking on the quester script topic’s you can see everyone is saying about bugs., but end of the day it is your called if you want to wait longer.

Quest by codekiwi nearly works perfect, sometimes it completes 3 quests to full extent.

spx tutorial island is broken!

@gulgul1233331 i agreed with that

@rickk-0 works fine, i’ve used it yesterday and had no issues.

Hey,
Any working combat scipts?

@xBow said in Broken Scripts:

Hey,
Any working combat scipts?

YFighter

@rickk-0 you have to start it twice in the menu. idk why but the first time you click run it doesn’t do anything. second times starts right up. SPX tut.

@sexpert said in Broken Scripts:

@rickk-0 you have to start it twice in the menu. idk why but the first time you click run it doesn’t do anything. second times starts right up. SPX tut.

I’m an active scriptwriter. I have an update coming soon to add support for the new naming system.

Walk to Grand Exchange and BTR Walker both by codekiwi are broken.

shilo gem miners are all broken free ones… for weeks

baggedplants by @burak is broken, doesnt even start

@Spencer ChaosGear by @GearsBy seems to be broken.

Coco tithe farmer, It doesnt work after hosidius house rework

@Koko tabby is broken