Bot Management Panel Instructions

looks sick. this is next level botting right here.

Kind of a stupid question but what are the login details in the quick launcher needed for? I might be doing something wrong but they arent logging automatically in.

@Peepthebot said in Bot Management Panel Instructions:

Kind of a stupid question but what are the login details in the quick launcher needed for? I might be doing something wrong but they arent logging automatically in.

What login details are you referring to? The quick launch configuration details are your runescape account details.
It only logs you in if you specify a script.

ah thanks

Any idea why my proxy list is just a black nothing to select… even though i’ve added proxies?

Everytime i run rspeer-launch it opens the bot management page but how do you connect clients? No runescape client pops any suggestions

Hi
Used this once yesterday.

Why does this automatically load up upon turn my laptop on? (loads the control panel)

Possible Bug Found/Possible Inexperienced User:

Thanks,

Jason

for some reason im unable to start any scripts

Site says you’re allowed 3 free instances, but will only let me launch one?

@BCrow23 https://forums.rspeer.org/topic/654/please-verify-your-account-with-our-discord-guild-to-retain-3-free-instances/

“After this setup, RSPeer should be installed as a service so that way it launches on startup of your computer.”

If it runs as service. What is it called? Do I see it as running services and can I disable it?

launcher not automatic logging into rspeer account, anyone have seen that ?